CRG RC2 Lever Set 2008-2014 Ducati Monster 696 / 2011-2014 Monster 796
Made in the USA
- 6061 T6 Aluminum CNC Machined Billet Construction
- Six On-The-Fly Adjustable Positions
- Standard or "Shorty" Lever Lengths
- Scuff Resistent, Black Delrin, Replaceable Tip
- Integrated, Black Plated, CNC Machined, Torx Hardware
- Laser Etched Graphics
- Offered in 3 Anodized Colors: Black, Red & Gold
- Applications for most late model sportbikes
The RC2 is a brand new version of the on-the-fly position adjustable lever, designed for OEM style master cylinders. A worthy successor to the highly successful, race-proven Roll-a-Click lever, the RC2 offers a higher level of refinement and design through details that include a replaceable black delrin lever tip, extensive use of the newest CNC machine surfacing techniques, custom hardware and precision laser etched graphics. A redesigned miniature "clicker" lever controls a roller cam assembly, giving riders the ability to manipulate lever position while riding. Brake fade and clutch adjustments can be tuned in with ease. Levers can be adjusted for small or large hand sizes. The RC2 levers are available in Standard and "Shorty" (1-1/4" shorter that the Standard) lengths and in 3 anodized colors - Black, Red and Gold.
*Also suitable for the 2007-2008 Ducati Monster 695.