Gilles Tooling Explorer Enduro Footpeg Set 2019- Yamaha Tenere 700
- Additional freight required on orders placed outside the USA
- Special order only, please allow estimated 4-6 weeks lead time
Gilles Tooling Explorer Enduro replacement footpegs for the rider position of the Yamaha Ténéré 700 can be quickly and easily mounted to the original mounting points of the motorcycle thanks to the adapter plates and folding joints supplied.
Kit includes: Set of two Explorer Pegs, two adapter plates HA-RG-960-KIT-B and two folding joints RGK-960-B. This complete set enables a variety of setting positions (see graphic).
Features of the Explorer Enduro Pegs:
- Comfortable and wide design in combination with a patented spring-loaded rubber insert for a relaxed foot position.
- Thanks to their mobility, the spring-loaded rubber inserts provide a great increase in comfort, especially on long journeys. Furthermore, the footrest can be adjusted forwards and backwards within a total range of 10mm.
- As a further option, the pegs can also be used without rubber inserts (see further product images). Instead, a third steel pin is used in the middle, so that the detent in the open design is ideal for off-road use.
Made in Germany