Pro-Bolt Engine Bolt Kit Honda Grom
- Kits are easy to use, remove one bolt at a time, and replace with an identical length Pro-Bolt in to your original backing clip
- Should you wish to replace any worn original receptacles they are available to order separately
Pro-Bolt engine kits include all the bolts required to replace the fasteners in the side engine casings. Primarily M6 threads with a 5mm Allen key drive, this will include (where applicable):
- clutch covers
- water pump housing
- alternator cover
- sprocket covers
- Aluminium fasteners are made from 7075T6 aluminium, and suitable for use in all non-safety critical areas. They are available in Black, Blue, Gold, Orange Purple, Red and Silver, so you can really make your bike stand out
- 316 stainless steel fasteners offers fantastic corrosion resistance and durability. They are machined with rolled threads to give extra strength and polished to a smooth mirror finish.
- Titanium fasteners are made from aircraft grade titanium 6AL-4V (Grade 5) and are incredibly strong, while having an advantage of being around 42% lighter than Stainless Steel. These are polished and are also available in Blue, Gold and Purple Haze, enabling you to really make your bike stand out amongst the crowd.
Also included in the kit is:
- Copper Grease Sachet
- Relevant Allen keys
- Pro-Bolt Decal Sticker
Instructions provided for torque settings
Please note: Some kit listings may show generic kit photographs, and may not show the exact kit supplied.