Sargent World Sport Adventure Touring Seat 2020- Triumph Tiger 900 / 2021- Tiger 850 Sport
Additional freight required for orders placed outside the USA
*Seats are manufactured per order request, please allow estimated 2-3 weeks production lead time.
Sargent Cycle Products Two-Piece Seat Set for the Tiger 900 2020+ and 850 Sport 2021+ are sold standard with black welt and black trim. Select custom welt color and heated options.
Continuing in the tradition of meticulously designed and produced seats, Sargent is pleased to offer the World Sport Adventure Touring Seats for the Triumph Tiger 900 and Tiger 850 Sport. Utilizing the latest digital modeling, computer design (CAD) techniques, precise manufacturing processes, and superior materials, each World Sport seat pan is precision-molded for superior fit and outfitted with high-quality hardware.
The Triumph Tiger 900 seats feature our lightweight yet durable PolyTec base pans with features that go far beyond the stock seat. Gel-Free! Superior comfort and suspension without the thermal retention and extra weight of gel. Our Super Cell Atomic Foam suspension is our own unique and proprietary blend of resilience, firmness, and vibration-absorption qualities - making it well suited for maximum long distance comfort.
The World Sport Seat for the Triumph Tiger 850/900 features our marine-grade, UV-stabilized, color-coordinated upholstery - hand-sewn specifically to maximize the qualities of the Super Cell Foam. In addition, it is virtually maintenance free.
These World Sport Adventure Touring Seats have the following features:
- Widened for extra lateral support and comfort, these precision-engineered, lightweight, injection-molded PolyTec Seat Pans feature a handy built-in Sargent LED flashlight in the rear seat pan.
- Super Cell Atomic Foam suspension and enhanced shape for incredible driver comfort.
- Gel-Free! Superior comfort and suspension without the thermal retention and extra weight of gel.
- Patented Zone Suspension Body Contouring Technology featuring hidden central relief channel plus a special internal visco-layer that absorbs and diminishes high pressure points on both the front and rear seating areas.
- Improved seat angle which eliminates forward slope and provides a more neutral seating angle for the driver.
- Widened and slightly concave shape to increase contact area resulting in better distribution of pressure over a greater area.
- Fully assembled - ready to install. Offered with CarbonFX vinyl seating inserts - all black.
- Plug-n-Play OEM-compatible integrated heat.
- For Tiger 900 models without heated seats, please acquire the OEM heat switch p/n# T2505150 to operate the rear seat heat.
- Optional color-coordinated welt available.*
- Extended Manufacturer's Warranty and 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.