Sargent World Sport Touring Adventure Seat (front only) 2020- Triumph Tiger 900 / 2021- Tiger 850 Sport
Additional freight required on orders placed outside the USA
Please allow estimated 3-4 weeks production lead time
Continuing in the tradition of meticulously designed and produced seats, Sargent is pleased to offer the World Sport Adventure Touring Seats for the Triumph Tiger 900 and Tiger 850 Sport.
Utilizing the latest digital modeling, computer design (CAD) techniques, precise manufacturing processes, and superior materials, each World Sport seat pan is precision-molded for superior fit and outfitted with high-quality hardware. The Triumph Tiger 900 seats feature our lightweight yet durable PolyTec base pans with features that go far beyond the stock seat.
Gel-Free! Superior comfort and suspension without the thermal retention and extra weight of gel. Our Super Cell Atomic Foam suspension is our own unique and proprietary blend of resilience, firmness, and vibration-absorption qualities - making it well suited for maximum long distance comfort.
The World Sport Seat for the Triumph Tiger 850/900 features our marine-grade, UV-stabilized, color-coordinated upholstery - hand-sewn specifically to maximize the qualities of the Super Cell Foam. In addition, it is virtually maintenance free.
Sold front seat only with standard black trim and black welt. Select optional custom welt colors and with or without integrated heat (Tiger 900 only).
These World Sport Adventure Touring Seats have the following features:
- Gel-FreeSuper Cell Atomic Foam and enhanced shape with significantly increased width and lateral lift, providing far better distribution of pressure over a greater area.
- Zone Suspension Technology featuring hidden central pressure relief channel plus a special internal layer that absorbs and diminishes high pressure points.
- Light-weight precision made two-piece design functions just like stock, allowing for front seat dual height adjustment and rear seat front to back adjustment.
- Newly designed Sargent seat base pans have 20% added width (compared to OEM), giving critical structural foam support for an incredibly comfortable riding experience.
- Regular height adjustable front seat like OEM. Rear seat has built-in Sargent LED flashlight included.
- Offered with durable, comfortable, maintenance-free CarbonFX vinyl seating inserts with black welt and trim.
- Optional color welt and other non-standard* upholstery configurations available (*restocking fee applies).
- Optional OEM integrated heat for Plug-N-Play functionality with on-board controls (rear heat switch needed - OEM p/n# T2505150. Consult your authorized Triumph dealer).
- Optional Sargent Complete Heat Upgrade available