HeliBars® Tour Performance™ Handlebar Riser 2022- Triumph Tiger 1200 GT Explorer
HeliBars® Tour Performance™ Offset Handlebar Risers for the 2023 Triumph Tiger 1200 Explorer. (will NOT fit any version of the Tiger 900, 1200 GT Pro, 1200 GT Rally, or older versions of the Explorer prior to 2022)
The new HeliBars Tour Performance™ adapter:
- Made specifically for Triumph Tiger 1200 Explorer
- Moves stock handlebars rearward 31.8mm (1 1/4") closer to rider and comes up 1"
- All original cables and hydraulic lines are retained
- Quick installation
- Shot Peen finish increases the structural strength of the adapter & compliments stock handlebar color
- Clear powder coat for added durability
- CNC machined from extruded 6061 Aluminum
- Provides threaded mount for centralized 1" Ram-mount Ball (optional) (p/n: 150-0158)
- Exceptional build quality
New for 2023, HeliBars is now offering a unique ergonomic offset riser for the 2022+ Triumph Tiger 1200 GT Explorer model. Helibars has been contacted by multiple customers this season looking for a riser solution for this awesome bike. This riser brings the bars up 1" inch (26mm) and 1.25" inches closer to the rider (32mm). Designed to accommodate the model specific bar tube and clamping area Triumph used on this particular bike for trouble free installation. Made from solid aluminum right here in the USA, machined and finished in the beautiful foothills of Western Maine.
*Please note that these are the true measurements taken at the wrist position, not at the fixing point or fork or triple clamp, the shape and angles of the HeliBars product give the final result required and indicated in the product description.